Here’s some pictures of the snow at home.
Today was crazy.
In the morning…
- I got to take the 10:30 train, which was late by one hour.
- It only went two stations.
- We were told that ammonia had leaked out at the stopping station and that we were prohibited to leave the train before the buses arrived.
- Although the bus was already there, and people were walking on the streets. Wut?
- The bus became super crowded, and there was this dog-lady who kept nagging on her dogs.
- I was 20 minutes late, but only 5 minutes to class.
In the afternoon…
- The train was 10 minutes late.
And that was all.
I don’t know why there has been so many delays lately.
Is it because of the weather? The trains are covered in ice and snow. But last winter was worse and there were almost no delays then.
The construction and maintenance of the rails in the neighboring province? I have no idea.
The flooding? Don’t know.
At least I’m not bothered much, until it makes me late for the classes that I like/are super important.