Saw it today, it was awesome.
- It’s stop motion animation with puppets, from Aardman Animations (the people behind Wallace & Gromit), which is refreshing to see amongst all the 3D animated movies that are many nowadays.
- The attention to detail in the background is amazing, you’d have to watch the movie many many times to notice every little detail.
- The story is quite original, it doesn’t include any clichés at all.
- I think Pirate Captain and Pirate with scarf should get together.
- There’s a woman dressed as a man in the crew, but there’s no big deal about it through the whole movie. That. Is brilliant.
So yeah, watch this movie. It’s a wonderful experience, I can’t wait to get the DVD. Don’t watch it in 3D, ’cause 3D is stupid and adds nothing to this movie. Thankfully I didn’t watch it in 3D.
So far the movie has only been shown in European countries (+Colombia). The US has to wait until the end of April. It’s like The Adventures of Tintin all over again.
It’s nearing Easter break (I’m going home on Saturday), and I want to minimize the money I put on food, so that I can afford to buy new clothes next week. So I made lunch with stuff that I already had laying around.
This time it was; rice+minced meat+peas+garlic+chilipowder+salt+pepper+oregano+teriyaki sauce.
The result was quite good, maybe a bit too spicy but I have cottage cheese to accompany it.
Tomorrow I’ll make pancakes. :3
My throat is not good at all at the moment. It’s to early to say if it’s an annoying cough or the first phase of a cold.
So, I’ve bunkered stuff that’s good for my throat, like ice-cream and Läkerol.
The weekend will be spent on trying to get better, via isolating myself to my room as much as I can. Also, laundry.
I just ate chicken fajitas for the first time.
It has a burning after taste which surfaces very fast. I’ve probably mentioned this before, but I’m not a big lover of spicy food.
Yesterday I ate pasta with four cheese sauce with ham, broccoli and cherry tomatoes. It was delicious I must say.
Both of these were frozen dinner, by the way. There was another 5 for 4 offer at the store with the self-checkout.