So I had a meeting today, and I was very hungry. I put last week’s spaghetti from the freezer in the microwave to warm up. We decided to start the meeting, so the food was left in the microwave for about an hour (not while it was warming though) because I forgot about it.
After I warmed it again, it was hideous. I almost regret not taking a picture, because that was the horrifying food I had ever seen come out of a microwave. It was grey before I popped it into the microwave due to the mushrooms colouring the cream, and afterwards it looked like a grey swamp.
Taste wasn’t much different, fortunately.