Haven’t had snow since just before new years, so this is technically 2015’s first snow.
My other pair of gloves, my fingers are stinging from the cold.
Leggings or knee-socks, legs are quite cold too.
It’s soon to be autumn here. Monday was bitingly cold. Today I put on two sweaters and leggings under my pants on. I will start wearing my winter jacket once October comes. No snow here yet though, will be at least a month before any minus degrees. When the snow comes I’ll change shoes to my Dr Mario boots. When it becomes bitingly cold for the ears, my fake fur hat will be worn. The same with my hands and gloves.
Today was crazy.
In the morning…
- I got to take the 10:30 train, which was late by one hour.
- It only went two stations.
- We were told that ammonia had leaked out at the stopping station and that we were prohibited to leave the train before the buses arrived.
- Although the bus was already there, and people were walking on the streets. Wut?
- The bus became super crowded, and there was this dog-lady who kept nagging on her dogs.
- I was 20 minutes late, but only 5 minutes to class.
In the afternoon…
- The train was 10 minutes late.
And that was all.
I don’t know why there has been so many delays lately.
Is it because of the weather? The trains are covered in ice and snow. But last winter was worse and there were almost no delays then.
The construction and maintenance of the rails in the neighboring province? I have no idea.
The flooding? Don’t know.
At least I’m not bothered much, until it makes me late for the classes that I like/are super important.